Technical Selection - HEPA Filter System GS-Box
1.2. HEPA Filter System GS-Box
The HEPA filter system, type GS is used to take in HEPA filter elements. It is a less expensive alternative to the famous and reliable Krantz safe change filter housings type SCF classic and SCF hightec. It is used where the requirements concerning the concerning the construction of the filter housing are less.
|Pre- filter - Dimensions of filter elements||610 x 610 x 50 mm or
610 x 610 x 150 mm
|Hight of housing||348 mm, 443 mm|
|Nominal air flow per housing||500 l/s [1 800 m³/h]|
|Max. air flow per housing 1||600 l/s [2 200 m³/h]|
|Weight without filter elements||approx. 20 kg or approx. 24 kg|
|HEPA filter- Dimensions of filter elements||610 x 610 x 150 mm or
610 x 610 x 292
|Hight of housing||473 mm, 615 mm|
|Nominal air flow per housing||280 l/s [100 m³/h] or 500 l/s [1 800m³/h]|
|Max. air flow per housing 1||350 l/s [1 200 m³/h] or 600 l/s [2 200 m³/h]|
|Weight without filter elements||approx. 26 kg or approx. 32 kg|
1 According to the Performance of used Filter Elements. Technical data of the Filter element manufactuer will apply. Filter housing flow rate above 600 l/s [2 200 m³/h] on request.
- The filter system can be used single or in combination with additional housings e.g. for pre-filter or sorption filter. For filtration of higher air flows some filter housings can be combined to large filter systems of any size.
- The connection is realized by a gastight duct system at both the top and bottom side of the housing. This allows the installation of one or more filter housings in circular duct systems one after the other.
- Both direction of airflow – „top-down“ or „bottom-up” can be chosen.
- Installation resp. fixing is done by either:
- plugging on static fixed ducts
- attaching to wall brackets (available on request)
- positioning on floor supports (available on request)
- The duct connection is designed as a machine-lip flange for pull-ring connection, e. g. Jacob system, DN 300.
- Also a welded flange according EN 12 220, DN 300, is available as an option.