3.2.1. Fibre Filter F
Return air inlet for filtering textile fibres out of the return air of clean rooms, particularly operating theatres and ancillary rooms; for wall or duct mounting.
|Volume flow rate range||65 - 1 670 l/s [230 - 6 000 m3/h]|
|Dimensions W x H||225 mm x 225 mm to
825 mm x 825 mm
- Fibre retention on inward wire-mesh filter
- Filter easily removable by hand, without tools, for maintenance and disinfection purposes
- Mounting in smooth room or duct walls.
- Standard fibre filter dimensions same as those of customary return air grills
- Available in many sizes
- Material: stainless steel, material No. 1.4301
- Well suited for refitting existing HVAC systems in clean rooms
- Low sound power Level
- Optional available with slotted sliding device for air flow adjustment